The Logistics Consultants have significant experience in assisting clients with:
- Transportation strategy development
- Transport Management Systems (TMS) Selection and Implementation
- Outsourcing—Services and Strategies
- Transport Modelling
Many clients don’t know their ‘Cost To Serve’, and are almost certainly losing margin as a result. It is important to identify low margin (or indeed negative margin) products, services and customers, in order to improve business profitability across the whole portfolio.
- It is not about culling customers – at least not until you have all of the facts to hand!
- Re-align distribution channels to minimise cost to serve.
- Re-align service policies to maximise profits.
- Establish ongoing reporting of Cost To Serve.
- Assess the Cost To Serve impacts of distribution network changes.